Monday 24 June 2013



Chapter Twelve : The Kiss Dessert





Geet gaped blankly at the person who was at the door.

"Well...ah! It seems as though you were waiting for me since a very long time!" Maan remarked, peering at her.

"Yeah. I was waiting for you..."

Geet just uttered that bluntly but when Maan raised his eyebrows, she felt a dire need to repair the damage done!

"I-I mean I couldn't find the TV remote so I wanted you to come home soon so that I can watch the History Channel!"

Geet mentally smacked her head for saying that! He sat on the sofa & stared at her with renewed interest.

"But Mrs D'costa was saying you were doing a lot of cooking shooking for me with the help of a friend!"

"Chugalkhor Aunty!!" she mentally thought of her landlady.

He was loosening his tie looking keenly at her & Geet once again admitted that he was really hot.

"Woh...I cooked for you as I wanted to play garba with forks & spoons!"

She brutally bit her tongue after that.  He got up & advanced towards her with a smirk glorifying his face. His warm breaths fanned her face & she forgot she was supposed to breathe….

"Don't you think it's high time you take a maun vrat?"

Seeing him walking away with a teasing smile, she wanted to strangle him!

While she was serving the dish to him, Maan suddenly caught her wrist which startled her.

"Wait! What if I say that I have already had dinner with a client?"

She just stared at him, horrified. Here, she had worked so diligently to cook his fav Italian for him & here he was telling he already ate from outside. More than anger, her heart felt a pang...

"Why?" her voice was choked.

Maan had expected her to lash out at him but she was overcome by hurt instead...!

"Just joking! Hold back your tears as we don't keep tissue papers!"

"I confirm that I hate you!!!!!" her voice was a mix of complain & anger but somewhere she was relieved.

"Lucky me!" his voice was a bit sarcastic.


Her frown soon faded away when he tasted the dish. It was evident from his expressions that he loved what she had made for him & he even said that in words. Geet was delighted. Her heart never felt so much happiness before! She must have even blushed a little but didn't acknowledge that. She occasionally stole glances to look at him while eating.
Maan genuinely appreciated her fruitful efforts to make the dish exactly as per his liking & that evoked ripples of feelings in his heart...

"I wonder why you didn't cut your finger while cooking!" he remarked tauntingly after they finished dining.

"Woh kya hai na, I am not careless like you!" she reverted back in the same manner while they were clearing up the kitchen.

"Excuse me??Atleast I don't speak nonsense & bite my tongue afterwards!"

"Are you trying to say that I speak nonsense??!!!" she glared at him.

"Aur nahi toh kya!!" he snapped back!

"Listen mister! If you speak one more word against me, you will turn History!!!!" she threatened him of dire consequences!

"Achcha pehle look at your Geometry, Hippo!!!" he taunted.

"You maha wala hippo!!!!!" she shot back.

 They continued throwing infinite jibes at each other, fighting like always while washing the bowls and plates. Just then Maan noticed white form stick to one of her strands as her soapy hands tried to push it behind.

He just kept staring at her in awe for a while after which his feet unconsciously began moving towards her. She was made aware of his closeness as his warm breaths fell on her shoulder. She turned to him & her heart missed a beat feeling his fingers reeling on her cheeks...Their eyes locked & they were instantly lost in each other...They knew there was something between them but none of them bothered to give it a thought...

"Geet...you hate Italian, still you not only made it for me but also ate it?"

"Because...I wanted to tell you that Italian food has originated from Italy & Rome is the capital of Italy." She said that without thinking.

"I know that okay!"

"You knew? Well, I thought History ke saath saath aapki Geography bhi weak hai!" she blurted out!

She looked very cute when his cheeks inflated in anger. Geet couldn't control her laugh. He glared at her & ran after her.

"Geet, stop right there!!"

"Catch me if you can maha hippo!" she giggled teasingly

They ran like Tom & Jerry in the entire house, throwing & dodging sofa & bed pillows at each other but still Maan wasn't able to catch her. Finally Geet grew tired as she reached the balcony.

Maan pinned her to the wall sealing every gap between them. The moon dazzled above & Maan stared at her glowing face, forgetting his anger. Her bosoms heaved up & down against his chest out of tiredness & no wonder he was aroused...

The atmosphere had dramatically turned sensual. And she could feel that when he cupped her cheeks...She shivered feeling the warmth of his body...She felt intoxicated the way his intent irises were staring at her...Her eyes automatically closed as the distance between their lips began to decrease...Maan failed in keeping a check on himself...And even she just couldn't deny the possible moment that was to come...It was sure she wanted it...

And sure enough, he placed his lips on hers...Both of them felt their heats in a ball of fire & passion...He moved his lips sensually over her curvy soft lips, not leaving a spot...She forgot her own existence drenched in the kiss...Her fingers glided in his hair as she caressed his lips feeling everything he was making her feel...She was just about to use her tongue but he withdrew back...

Both separated at sudden realization of what they were doing a few seconds ago. They looked away from each other. Now there was sensual tension in the air. They were still too lost to decide anything...

"Wait!"

He called out from behind while she was exiting. Geet stopped but didn't turn around.

"I think...you forgot to slap me!"

She heard his blunt voice.

"Aaj mood nahi hai, phir kabhi...!"

She was oblivious of what she was speaking. The trance was yet to be broken. She walked out. He wiped the corner of his lips with the back of his palm...

"It's not lust for sure, I feel something else for her..." he wondered...


"Omigod! Omigod!Omigod! He kissed me & I allowed him to!!!!!!!"she was hyper & was pacing to & fro in her room after her senses claimed her again.

"Why did I allow him to kiss me??? My lips are not his private property!!!!! I should have slapped him but...wait a minute...it was not that I was standing like a statue when he was kissing me...even I was involved...!God! Forget it now!! Don't think about it!"

She fell on her bed & dug her head deep in the pillow to stop the thought processes...Chances of a sleepless night for both of them seemed very bright!






No comments:

Post a Comment